Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Get the Sillies Out!

Celebrating K's 4th Birthday!


We got the chance to go to Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Get the Sillies Out! here in Phoenix (at Comerica Theater) three days before K's 4th birthday and it was a fantastic way to celebrate!



Both kids had missed a nap that day so I was prepared for sleepy, grumpy kids.  Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Get the Sillies Out! was able to entertain even the grumpiest of kids.  While waiting to be seated and for the show to start there were some free Yo Gabba Gabba! activities for the kids- like a bean bag toss which looked like a lot of fun.  Once seated the show started quickly, which I am just all parents can agree, if helpful when dealing with younger kiddos.   Immediately they encourage the kids to stand up and dance, sing and jump along. It's great because I know my almost 4 year old and 1.5 year old would never be able to just sit for any length of time!

We partied to familiar favorites from the show with the whole gang; DJ Lance Rock, Muno, Foofa, Toodee, Brobee and Plex.  K still can't seem to decide on who his favorite is but I think he picked Muno (at least for that day!). 

We all had tons of fun rocking out together and I highly recommend checking this show out if you get the opportunity.  I took home two partied out kids who fell asleep on our way home!

Check out the Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Get the Sillies Out! schedule and see when they'll be coming to a city near you! 

You can follow Yo Gabba Gabba! on Twitter and Like on Facebook, too!

Whos' your favorite Yo Gabba Gabba Character? I think I like Foofa best :)

***Disclaimer: My family received tickets to the show in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. If you have more questions regarding this please check out: http://www.lovinglifeandlivingonless.com/p/disclosure-and-policies.html

3 comments:

  1. Awe too cute! Those sleepy heads had a long day! It sounds like a blast! Glad yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics!!! Yo Gabba Live Rocks!! They totally got their sillies out, and passed out lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. my god daughter loves them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...