Thursday, March 28, 2013

nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Collection

My hair is naturally waving with a bit of frizzy and crazy thrown in for good measure.  I abused my hair for YEARS and in turn I get wacky somewhat kinky hair.  Boo...if I knew then what I know now...

Anyway, nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Collection is a whole line of hair products I've been looking for!
 
  • Works with all hair types
  • Repairs cuticle damage
  • Regenerates and strengthens hair fibers
  • Restores natural shine and softness
  • Seals hair cuticles
  • Reduces volume and frizz
  • Makes hair resilient and healthy
  • Formaldehyde and sodium chloride free
This 5 products work together to create beautiful, smooth and healthy hair.  I love the Hair Mask.  It's thick, smells nice and works wonders on my mess of a head.  Jelly Bean's hair is naturally curly and she's been using the Leave-In after showering in her damp hair and it's doing wonders to keep her hair smooth and moisturized. 

I would definitely recommend this line to anyone; whether they have self inflicted hair damage (coloring, straightening etc) or if your hair just need that extra boost of healthy shine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

If you have more questions regarding this please check out: http://www.lovinglifeandlivingonless.com/p/disclosure-and-policies.html

10 comments:

  1. Looks great, I've never tried the keratin. I do like how shiny, and beautiful your hair looks from it. Really cool its safe for kids hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try this line.thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Anything with Keratin usually ruins my hair, but I am happy to keep giving more a go until I find one that works! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hair! I wish mine looked like that, mine is a big ole ball of friz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great! I need this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to try Keratin and this looks like it makes your hair so shiny! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks so soft & full of shine! I would love to try this to get some shine of my own & tone down this slight frizz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks gorgeous. I want to try this so bad. My hair really needs some TLC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is beautiful! Thanks for the thoughtful review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous hair! I loved reading about your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...