Monday, March 18, 2013

Meal Plan Monday 3/18/13

I'm back to planning my meals- I've been slacking and my grocery budget is the one suffering.  If I don't plan our dinners at the very least, I get stressed around 5pm and the meals I do make (or buy) are never really well balanced!  So here I am again- back to Meal Plan Mondays.  Hopefully this keeps me accountable and helps inspire you!


Dinner 1: Easy Beef Stroganoff with a side of corn.

Dinner 2: Meatball Sandwiches (with bell peppers and onion) and potato chips

Dinner 3: Easy Chicken Casserole

Dinner 4: Chicken Taco Salad

Dinner 5: Tostadas (vegetarian or with chicken) and rice

Dinner 6: Chili Cheese Dogs with baked potato

Dinner7: Leftovers or eating out :)

Lunch Entrees: Leftovers, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Mac and Cheese, Canned Soups
Lunch Sides: grapes, carrots, crackers, strawberries

Breakfast: Cereal, Easy and Healthy Oatmeal Bars, Eggs, and Banana Muffins

This week I bought a 3 lb value pack of ground beef for just under $8 and a cooked rotisserie chicken for $6.  With what I have in my pantry/fridge/freezer the rest of the list was well under my $80 budget!  

What are you making this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...