Friday, March 1, 2013

Alpha Hydrox 10% Enchanced Lotion Review


I got a chance to try Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion and I've been using it for the last month or so. It's meant to help reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles and even out skin texture and tone.  Also the alpha hydroxy acids in the lotion also exfoliate and unclog pores. 

I had read that the lotion could tingle the first few times so I was ready for the slight tingle that came along with trying this lotion out.  It wasn't unpleasant and I actually kind of liked 'feeling it work'.  The tingle lessened as I used it, too.  I recommend doing a spot test before using any new product especially a face product.

I don't have wrinkles (yet) so I can't speak to that but I can tell you it seems to really be working on evening out my skin tone and texture.  Plus, I like that it's exfoliating especially in the winter months when patches of my skin seem so dry!  The bottle is large (6oz) and will definitely last a while and it's only $11.99!  I just realized I haven't noticed any scent from it which I like- just a clean basic product.  I think it's never too early to start preventing fine lines and wrinkles so I'll definitely continue using this.  I really like the pink packaging, as well!



You can find out more info on this product on Facebook and Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...