Monday, January 7, 2013

Meal Plan Mondays 1/7/13

This week I've decided to dish up some of our family favs for dinner and try one brand new recipe I found on Pinterest.  I still want an easy recipe, even though it's new to us.  So I decided on a Garlic-Lemon Pork from Martha Stewart.  I haven't tried it yet, but it seems easy enough and I have many of the ingredients.

We're getting back into the swing of things with school and extra extracurriculars so I need some easy meals to avoid the fast food rut!

Dinner 1: Homemade Hamburger Helper (Ground Beef, noodles, milk, cheese, salt pepper and sour cream)

Dinner 2: Garlic Lemon Pork

Dinner 3: Nana's Tacos

Dinner 4: Enchilada Lasagna

Dinner 5: Chicken Alfredo with Veggies

Dinner 6: Frozen Pizza

Snacks:  We've been snacking a lot on veggies and fruits lately and I love it.  Green bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots and grapes are the favorites. Sometimes a list full of produce can add up, but choose what's in season and on sale and look for catinla print outs and deals at your local grocery store (Safeway Just4U had a personal coupon for me $3 off produce purchase of $10 or more- and I've seen that one before :)). 

Breakfast: Eggs, pancakes and cereal

Lunch: We'll be eating some lunches on the go this week so I'll turn to 'less mess' in the car ideas like Peanut butter sandwiches and sliced deli meat wrapped around string cheese.  We'll also have soup and leftovers.

I'm starting to feel in a rut so please share some of your favorite recipes (easy or advanced :)) below!

2 comments:

  1. I always plan a menu since it helps in sticking to the budget better. Also a HUGE fan of trying at least 1 Pinterest recipe a week. So of course I had to re-pin those chops. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meal Planning is the only way I can stick to a budget, for sure! When you make them come back and let me know!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...