Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Meal Plan Monday!

This week is a rough one for me; Finals.  All. Week. Long.  And when I'm not taking a final I'll be studying for one (and occasionally writing up some interesting posts for you all), oh ya, and raising kids. :)  So this week's meal plan looks like this:

Dinner #1: Hearty Salad:
I add boiled eggs and sometimes chicken to lots of veggies to make this simple meal.

Nana's Tacos!
Dinner #2: Nana's Tacos
I learned this 'secret' recipe from Hubs-To-Be's Nana while pregnant with K.  I certainly won't claim they are the healthiest meal but they are delish!

Dinner #3: Frozen Pizzas
Safeway had their pizzas 3.99 each. 

Dinner #4: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
Nothing's better or easier than a crock pot meal to end a busy day! (check out my Pinterest for more crock pot ideas- while you're there, follow me!)

Dinner #5: Chicken and Veggies Stir Fry Over Rice
I LOVE my Wok.

For breakfast I have eggs, cereal and cinnamon rolls ready for this week.
Lunch will be peanut butter sandwiches, chicken nuggets, soup and chef boyardee (on sale a while back for a quarter w/ coupon!).
Snacks:  I got the big box of goldfish, dried some bananas again this week and yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...