Sunday, December 2, 2012

Honeycat Cosmetics Review

Honeycat Cosmetics boasts a 'Fresh, sexy spin on bath and body products'.  I have to agree.  Not only are the products packaged in the coolest way ever, sticking to the theme of Honeycat the some of these products and scents are new twists on old favorites



I loved Chick of the Sea Foaming Bath Crystals (get it!?)- first of all, they are for the bath and I love a good bath.  But they smell divine and definitely made bath time that much more relaxing.  The product says it's great for beautifying in a hurry and I'm sure it is; but I used it for a long relaxing soak while Hubs-To-Be played Xbox 360 after the kiddos had gone to bed. 

I also got to try out the Honeycat Whisker Slicker (Lip Balm) in 'I'm in Heat' (Warming Cinnamon)- it is purrr-fect (see what I did there?!) to toss in your bag for when you need a little moisturizer for your lips (it's made with vitamin E). 

The bath set is amazing- usually when you get a bath set like this the products are small but not with Honeycat.  The products are large and they'll last for quite sometime!  I loved everything I got from Honeycats Cosmetics and I'm now scoping out the rest of the collections online- they had awesome Black Friday Deal (if you were checking LLandLoL you probably saw it) and if you like them on Facebook and follow on Twitter you won't miss another deal! With or without a deal, the prices are fair for the product you're getting- check the store out here: http://www.honeycatcosmetics.com/cart/

















I recieved this product to review and as always, my opinions are 100% mine. If you have question regarding this please visit my Diclosure and Policies Tab or contact me. Thank you!



3 comments:

  1. OI LOVE THE CHAPSTICK

    ReplyDelete
  2. this product looks amazing thanx for the review, new product to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. However, can you please share more details on other products by honey cat!
    Eyebag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...