Monday, November 12, 2012

Meal Plan for This Week

I have been crazy busy 'winter' cleaning so this weekend I did not get a chance to go to the grocery store.  I did take the time to check my freezer and pantry and come up with a meal plan for this week that includes items I already have and somethings I'll need to pick up.  Hopefully, our dinners for this week will insipre you!

Dinner 1: Pork Chops and Baked Beans

Dinner 2: Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, corn and Potato Salad

Dinner 3: Crock Pot Roast and Veggies

Dinner 4: Pork Stew (leftover pork chops)

Dinner 5: Tilapia Tex Mex Tacos and Rice

Dinner 6: Date Night with Hubs-to-Be!!! 

Dinner 7: Frozen Pizza OR Stouffer's Family Size Meal

What are you making for dinner this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...