Thursday, November 1, 2012

Goats Milk Stuff

A Review of GMS



I was so happy when I found out I could do a review for Goat Milk Stuff.  I had heard amazing things about the products but I had never tried them for myself.  Goat Milk Stuff is a family run business by the Jonas’ that grew from a mothers desire to stop using chemicals on her children’s skin (something I think all Moms think about).  First, GMS let me choose three soap scents.  Not an easy task; they have about 40 to choose from!  After much debating I finally made my decision.  I requested Purity, Cool Citrus Basil and Oatmeal, Milk and Honey. They even have specialty soaps that exfoliate, keep bugs at bay, some are for shaving, scrubbing odors away, soap to thwart poison ivy (how great for camping, just in case!) and more!  They also offer more than just bar soap, too.

Once my package arrived I opened it and found the invoice with a handwritten note and signatures of three of the 8 Jonas children, so very sweet and just a nice special touch.  I then debated about which soap to try first; they each smelled amazing and came packed in these cute little bags.  I started out with Oatmeal, Milk and Honey.  They are not kidding when they say it moisturizes.  I felt so silky smooth!  The scent was relaxing and mellow, not too over powering, perfect.  I was expecting that the soap would not lather up, something that wouldn’t bother me but Hubs-To-Be is funny about things like that.  Well, there was no need for me to worry- it lathers nicely anyway!  I felt clean, moisturized and smelled great after my shower and I can’t wait to use the other bars!  I cannot say enough about how much I love this Goats Milk Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...