Wednesday, October 17, 2012

 

Rainbow Colorful Pancake Attempt


If you are like me, you have become obsessed with all things rainbow when it comes to baking. If you've logged onto Pinterest, well, ever, you've seen what I'm talking about. Each week I make a batch of muffins or pancakes, I usually double the recipe and freeze for the week. That's a big money saver in this house. I try my best to make as much as I can from scratch (I'll be sharing more on this soon). This week I decided to attempt RAINBOW COLORFUL PANCAKES! Like I said, I've become obsessed with the cuteness of these color splattered creations. I thought making our normal pancakes 'fun' would be a nice break from our routine. Here's my account of what happened :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...