Thursday, June 6, 2013

Starlooks Starbox May

When my box came for May I was super excited.  I mean, this is the kind of mail I should be getting! Not bills and junk mail! I've been pleased with my Starbox each month since I started subscribing and this month is no different. The subscription costs $15/month plus shipping. 

The box is adorable!  I love it!  The theme this month was Tribal.  The box was about accessorizing with makeup. 

 
 
The box came with the added extra of the mini nail file and came with the crystal (which I missed the last two boxes so I was really exited it was in this one!!).
Total Retail Value: $55
 

Cream Blush in Emphasize (retail value $17)

Brow Shader Compact (retail value $21)
 
Pigmented Luster in Cinnamon Toss (retail value $17)
 
 
***Disclaimer: I purchase my Starlooks Starbox myself.  I do receive an extra product each month (this month was a lipstick in Roseate- a beautiful pink) in exchange for sharing my thoughts on the box I purchased. If you have more questions regarding this please check out: http://www.lovinglifeandlivingonless.com/p/disclosure-and-policies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...