Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ShoeDazzle Extended Sale

ShoeDazzle is extending the buy one get one sale for the holidays!  I may have mentioned in the past how much I love shoes!  Seriously, a great pair of shoes can make an outfit or cheer me up and make me feel better about my outfit choice :)

Give the gift of style! Don't miss your chance to stock up on great gifts this holiday season from ShoeDazzle, during their buy two for the price of one event! This offer is only valid for a limited time and on select styles, so shop now before this deal is gone! As a ShoeDazzle customer, you’ll find shoe, handbag and accessory recommendations chosen by a team of Hollywood stylists. Best of all, you can find items as low as $39.95! Happy Shopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...