Monday, November 19, 2012

Slice Safety Cutters


I open boxes almost daily.  I struggle with the tape and often resort to using a pair of scissors opened dangerously wide to cut away the packing tape on these boxes.  I’m happy to report that is no longer the way you might see me opening ANYTHING again.  Not since I received the Slice Safety Cutters! 

Slice Safety Cutter is a wonderful design and has a rubberized non-slip finish.  I’m right handed but Hubs-To-Be is a lefty and we both can use this with ease.  The Safety Cutter boasts a ceramic blade that stays sharp and avoids rust.  I’ve been using this daily for over two weeks now and it continues to work great!

Slice has many products for the home, kitchen, office and even beauty care!  Slice also donates 1% of corporate worldwide sales to various autism research programs.  You can find them here: http://www.sliceproducts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...