Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shenandoah from Terri Michele Fragrances Review

I love trying new fragrances.  It's a fun way to express your mood or change it!  Shenandoah from Terri Michele Fragrances is one I have recently put in my rotation and I'm loving it. 

 
It's a clean and fresh scent that I find perfect for day or a relaxed evening out.  The description says the notes include: White Lily, Lotus, Freesia and White Musk (amoung others).  Truth-be-told, I'm a regular girl who knows little to nothing about 'notes' and the like but I do know that this smells wonderful on my skin; it's subtle but Hubs-To-Be still noticed it (he's a fan, as well). 
Find this line (as well as others by Terri Michele) here! www.TerriMicheleFragrances.com
 
 
 
I recieved this product to review and as always, my opinions are 100% mine. If you have question regarding this please visit my Diclosure and Policies Tab or contact me. Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like it smells wonderful! Thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great would love to try some

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds interesting. I love notes that play off my skins chemistry, and my emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using different scents for different moods, and this one sounds like a scent I would love to add to my collection! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like I would really like it too. I really like musky type fragrances but ones that are lighter just like White Musk tends to be. I'll check the website out and see what the price rundown is and maybe I'll add it to my wishlist for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love really clean scents! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first I have heard of this and it sounds lovely! My favorites are always the lighter or softer scents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...