Friday, November 16, 2012

Ooh La La Makeup Bag Review

A while back I posted about a brand new makeup bag offer from Ooh La La and I have been anxiously awaiting my first shipment since!  It arrived yesterday and I am so excited to share with you the contents.  I couldn't have asked for more perfect items. Remember, this is just an example of the shipments- they vary depending on what the company has but she does guarantee 3-4 FULL SIZED items.  I love the idea of the surprise!  There's no contract and the price is amazing ($10+ $3 shipping).  "Like" Ooh La La Makeup on Facebook to see examples of what she offers, updates and read other customers reviews! 


Here's what my bag looked like this time, I love the colors and I absolutely love MAC- I'm excited to see what'll be in my bag next time- go check out this offer now:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...