Friday, November 30, 2012

Monkey Mat

A Clean Surface You can Take EVERYwhere


When we head to the park as a family I always pack a blanket. Not in case it gets cold, I pack it for a place to spread out and sit.  It inevitably gets blown away and I'm scrambling to put heavy things on each corner.  Then it's such a pain to clean and wash- blankets are meant to be cozy and therefore are perfect for pieces of grass and 'stickers' to wedge themselves in between the fabric.  Am I crazy?  You know what I'm talking about right?
Compact but folds out large!

Monkey Mat is perfect for taking to the park, each corner is weighed down! It's 5' by 5'; plenty of room for us all to have a spot. The bag stays attached so it can't get lost and it folds down so compactly it takes up hardly any room in my bag (plus there's an attachment to just clip it to your bag or stroller)  It's also perfect for days when K has 'preschool'. His program is 2 days a week for two hours and the parents stay on premises.  Which means Baby G stays on premises with me.  I can put this mat down for a 'base' area to play and I won't have to worry about him all over the floor, yuck.  I wish I'd found this during the time he was a sitter/crawler, how perfect would that be?  There are lots of fun facts and uses for the Monkey Mat!






I wanted to make sure I could fold it back up so small. It was easy!



I recieved this product to review and as always, my opinions are 100% mine. If you have question regarding this please visit my Diclosure and Policies Tab or contact me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...