Monday, November 26, 2012

Meal Planning Monday


This week I’ll be making 6 dinner meals. All numbers are approximate but I try to round up. I try to use what I already have on hand but still price it out to the best of my knowledge to help you with your meal planning and budget.
 
Meatloaf- Total $8.18
1lb ground pork- 3.10
1lb ground beef- 2.68
Half an onion- .50
1 egg- .15
1 cup bread crumbs- .75
Milk, cheese, spices ~ 1.00
 
Turkey and biscuit soup $2.50
Stock from bones
1-2 cups turkey (leftovers)- 1.00
1-2 cups veggies potatoes, onions, squash and carrots (all    leftovers) -1.00
1 can biscuits (I use store brand or Pillsbury when I get a good sale) .50
Spices

Spaghetti $5.93
          Sauce 1.25
          Noodles 1
          1 lb ground beef (I usually use less)- 2.6
          Veggies (1/2 onion, mushrooms were not on sale so I just go two, ½ bell pepper) 1.00
 Spices
 
Turkey Pot Pie Leftover $4.00 (this will likely have no leftovers for the next day)
          Turkey, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing (all leftovers)
1 8oz package of cream cheese $1
 
Chicken cacciatore $4
2 chicken breasts- 3.00
1 can cacciatore sauce (Free when I bought two pasta sauces- new product store brand)
Served over pasta or rice $1
 
Veggie Alfredo $3.75
1 can alfredo 1.25
1 box noodles 1
Squash and Onions ~ 1.50
Breakfast options with week- cereal, eggs, pancakes
Lunches- Any leftovers, turkey sandwiches, peanut butter sandwiches, and soup
Snacks- Healthy Surprise Box (review coming this week!), homemade fig bars, bananas (on sale .47/lb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...