Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dreamfarm Oni Review

 
Dreamfarm is a website with tons of fun and innovative products for the kitchen and home.  With fun names and even better products you will surely find the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person (or yourself, I mean, let's keep it real here :)). 

I recieved my Oni (Only Need One Knife) in Firetruck (a bright and fun red color) and couldn't wait to try it out. 

Let me explain the Oni a bit before I get a head of myself.  Ok, so the Oni has it all.  No really.  The tip is perfect for scraping the last of oh, I don't know, peanut butter out of the jar.  One side to spread, one side to cut.  It's made of stainless steel and those little grooves make it easy to cut cheese (hehe) without it sticking to the blade (something science-y like air pockets created; all I know is, it works!).  And that's not it.  The icing on the cake?  There is a build in plastic wrap cutter on the end!  Yes!  It also comes with a sheath to keep it (and you) safe. 





As I said, I was very excited to try this little guy out.  So when lunch time rolled around and my son requested a peanut butter sandwich, I happily obliged.  It worked wonderfully and cut perfectly! I love this!
I recieved this product to review and as always, my opinions are 100% mine. If you have question regarding this please visit my Diclosure and Policies Tab or contact me. Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...