Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bubble Buttons

Looking for a cute way to personalize your iPhone, iPad, iPod or other devices?  Bubble Buttons are the perfect little accessory to do just that! There are so many sets/styles you will no doubt find something you love.  Whether you opt for the mustaches, sci-fi, holiday, music or any other one of the many choices, these little buttons will put a smile on your face.



Although they are originally meant for iPods, iPhones and iPads I found these cute little buttons work on many other items around the house!  We popped one on the Wii, and a couple of the boy's toys at their request.  I also used one on my very old iPod and it looked wonderful!  How can I not smile when I see that!?



I'd like to mention that while scoping out the website I did see they also have other products! I took a peek at the backpacks and must say they look pretty darn nice! They also have cool iPhone 4 cases available too!  I didn't get a chance to review these items; I just thought I'd share with you all the products they offer :)

Bubble Buttons can be found on their website and facebook.  They are currently offering an iPad Giveaway! And I encourage you all to enter (if I'm not the lucky winner I would LOVE for a reader to end up with this awesome prize)! In fact, stop by their Facebook page and let them know LLandLoL sent you just to say hi- while you're there enter the giveaway!


I recieved this product to review and as always, my opinions are 100% mine. If you have question regarding this please visit my Diclosure and Policies Tab or contact me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...