Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shoes!!

Fabulous Shoes BOGO


Oh how I love shoes.  Since I've become a mommy the style of shoe I usually wear has changed a bit but I still love a good stiletto if/when I get the chance to rock a pair :)  I have already discovered ShoeDazzle but I wanted to share, just in case you've missed it. With this offer you can get two pairs of shoes for $39.95.  That's $20 a pair and these a gorgeous shoes with so many options.  I can grab a pair of flats for my everyday life and a pair of pumps for the rare occasions I might need them! It's not just shoes, either, accessories, handbags and even apparel are available on the site!  I urge youu to go to ShoeDazzle and take a look at all the options they have! Have I mentioned I LOVE shoes!! Click on the links above or photo below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...