Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hello Blogging World!

Introduction


Hello Blogging World!  After much consideration and a lot of encouragement and support from family and friends, I'm decided to jump into this 'new' phenomenon called Blogging.  I have a passion for saving money and finding deals, making our income go further, ensuring my kids have every opportunity available and helping others do the same!  So, welcome to my world where I'm Loving Life and Living on Less! Subcribe by email below to get the latest and greatest updates and please feel free to comment below, introduce yourself and let me know what kind of things you'd like to see on this blog.  Check back soon...head over to LL&LL Facebook Page and 'like'.  Once my facebook page gets 50 (or more) likes I'll do a giveaway so LIKE and SHARE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...