Wednesday, October 31, 2012

90 Day Wieght Loss Challege

90 Day Wieght Loss Challenge


I'm so excited to share with you the challenge I'll be participating in! I'm all set to work with Creative Bioscience for the 90 Day Wieght Loss Challenge. They'll be sponsoring me in this challnge with the African Mango 1200 product and I'll get the chance to use the product and share with you how it's going and the final results.


As some of you know, I'm getting married (April 2013). This challenge came at a perfect time to prepare for getting healthy and losing a bit of wieght before those wedding photos! I chose the African Mango 1200 product. With this product there is no need to change your diet or excersise (although excersising and healthy eating aren't discouraged- they just aren't required for this product to help with wieght loss).

I'm a busy mom and this seemed perfect for my lifestyle. I am very eager to get started with this and start taking the pills (1-3 times a day). Creative Bioscience has lots of different products to offer that fit other lifestyles, as well. Since I'm getting married in 6 months and have little to no time to dedicate to add extra excercise to my daily routine I picked a prodcut that needed little to no change in my routine. I can wait to share my experinces and process of the challege with you.

Check out the description and information on African Mango 1200 and other products offered by clicking here:
http://www.creativebioscience.com/african-mango.html

If you are a blogger and think you'd like to apply to join the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge with Creative Bioscience go here: http://www.creativebioscience.com/90-day-weight-loss-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...